Pork Kimchi Cooked Rice for Parties.
You can cook Pork Kimchi Cooked Rice for Parties using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Kimchi Cooked Rice for Parties
- It’s 700 grams of White rice.
- It’s 130 grams of Napa cabbage kimchi.
- Prepare 120 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- It’s 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Toppings such as Japanese leek etc..
Pork Kimchi Cooked Rice for Parties step by step
- Wash the rice and let sit in a sieve for about 30 minutes. Cut the pork into 1 cm cubes. Cut the larger pieces of kimchi. (I use it as-is)..
- Sauté the pork in sesame oil, and season with yakiniku sauce, salt, and pepper..
- Add the rice and the ☆ seasoning ingredients into the rice cooker, add water up to the two cup marker, and lightly stir. Place the pork on top, and switch on the rice maker..
- Cook via the normal or mixed rice mode, and it is done. It will cook a bit hard. Please feel free to increase the amount of water..
- Arrange onto plates, top with green onion, and it is done. It is also nice to top it off with Korean seaweed, a fried egg, or a soft-boiled egg..
- I recommend using kimchi that is well-marinated and has a rich flavor. I think Korean-produced kimchi is the best..
- Bit of wisdom on the effects of using ketchup as a secret ingredient: The acidic glutamine gives it an elegant flavor. You can also look forward to the benefits of antioxidants thanks to the lycopene..