Make it Easily at Home: Korean Bulgogi.
You can have Make it Easily at Home: Korean Bulgogi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Make it Easily at Home: Korean Bulgogi
- It’s 500 grams of Beef (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of Garlic chives.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Bean sprouts.
- You need 5 of cm Carrot.
- You need 7 tbsp of ★Yakiniku sauce (bottled).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ★Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Tianmianjiang (or miso).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of ★Garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Roasted sesame seeds for garnish.
Make it Easily at Home: Korean Bulgogi step by step
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces. Put the meat into a bowl or a plastic bag and add the ingredients marked by ★. Work the seasonings into the meat, and let it sit for 30 minutes to half a day..
- Cut the onion in half lengthwise, then cut it into 6-mm wide slices. Cut the garlic chives into 5-cm long pieces, and julienne the carrots. Leave the bean sprouts as they are without rinsing them..
- Heat up a frying pan or electric griddle, and add the meat from Step 1. Around the meat, layer the veggies in the following order: onion, carrot, bean sprouts, then garlic chives on top..
- Cover and cook over medium heat. Once the meat starts to change color around the outside, stir it up..
- Turn up the heat, cook the meat through, and cover the vegetables in the meat juices (seasoning liquid)..
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds to taste, and dig in while it's still hot..