King Oyster Mushroom Gochujang Teriyaki.
You can have King Oyster Mushroom Gochujang Teriyaki using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of King Oyster Mushroom Gochujang Teriyaki
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 2 large of King oyster mushrooms.
- It’s 8 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare of Gochujang Teriyaki.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Cooking sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Miso.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Gochujang.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ● Garlic (tubed).
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil.
King Oyster Mushroom Gochujang Teriyaki step by step
- Combine the ingredients marked with ● and beat together. Wash the shiso leaves and pat dry..
- Slice the king oyster mushrooms vertically into 4 and wrap a shiso leaf around each slice. Then wrap each with the meat tightly..
- Even if the meat tears, just squeeze with your hands and it should stick. Heat some oil in a frying pan and heat the wraps until browned..
- Wipe away excess oil from the pan, add the ● mixture and cook on high heat. Agitate the pan around a bit to so that the rolls are coated in the sauce, and once the moisture has evaporated, it's ready to serve!.
- Check out the King Oyster Mushroom in Meat Sauté,, for more details on how to cook this dish..