Kimchi and Egg Rice Bowl (and Oyako-don with Tinned Yakitori Chicken).
You can cook Kimchi and Egg Rice Bowl (and Oyako-don with Tinned Yakitori Chicken) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimchi and Egg Rice Bowl (and Oyako-don with Tinned Yakitori Chicken)
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 30 of to 50 grams Kimchi.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 20 ml of ●Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- You need 40 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need of To make kimchi and oyako-don.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 tin Tinned yakitori chicken (with sauce).
Kimchi and Egg Rice Bowl (and Oyako-don with Tinned Yakitori Chicken) step by step
- This is 50 g of slightly aged and sour kimchi.
- By frying kimchi you can soften the sourness (optional)..
- To make the kimchi and egg-don, add the onion and ● ingredients. Bring to a boil. If your kimchi is very spicy and sour, add more sugar..
- Add as much kimchi as you like and swirl in the beaten eggs. Continue to cook until the egg is set to your liking and it's done..
- It's tasty but it doesn't look attractive. That is a problem with this recipe..
- To make a kimchi and oyako-don, I used the tinned yakitori as seen in this photo. It contains 85 g so you can make 2 servings..
- Place the onion, ● ingredients and tinned yakitori chicken (without the sauce) in a frying pan. The yakitori sauce is very sweet, so adjust the amount of sugar..
- Bring to a boil and add as much kimchi as you like..
- Pour the beaten eggs over and cook until the egg is set..
- Using leftover kimchi, make this "Instant Cucumber Kimchi". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150465-oi-sobagi-with-cucumbers-kimchi.