Addictive Bibimbap Made in a Frying Pan.
You can have Addictive Bibimbap Made in a Frying Pan using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Addictive Bibimbap Made in a Frying Pan
- It’s 3 of rice bowl's worth Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 1 rice bowlful Kimchi.
- It’s 200 grams of Meat.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 8 tbsp of Yakiniku sauce (store-bought).
- Prepare 5 of sheets Korean nori seaweed.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
Addictive Bibimbap Made in a Frying Pan step by step
- First, make the namul: Blanch the bean sprouts..
- Drain the blanched bean sprouts, put them in a bowl, and mix in 1 teaspoon of Chinese soup stock, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds..
- Julienne the carrot, sprinkle on a 1 scant teaspoon of salt, mix, and set aside until the moisture comes out..
- Once the carrot is wilted, squeeze out the excess moisture, and mix in 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds, and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil..
- Boil the spinach, cut into bite-sized pieces, mix in 1 teaspoon of Chinese soup stock, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds..
- Cook the meat halfway, pour in the yakiniku sauce, and cook through the meat. You could use ground meat instead..
- Heat a frying pan and pour in plenty of sesame oil (about 5 tablespoons)..
- Once the frying pan is hot enough, add the rice. You should be able to hear the rice crackle and pop..
- Place each vegetable namul, kimchi and the meat on top, crack open 1 egg in the middle, and squeeze out about 1/2 teaspoon of doubanjiang to the side of the egg..
- Heat over medium to high heat without touching the frying pan. Flip over the rice from time to time to check to see if the rice is browned enough as shown in the photo..
- Sprinkle on Korean nori seaweed torn into small pieces, drizzle on the yakiniku sauce, and let it continue to cook briefly..
- Once the rice is browned and crispy, mix it all together..