Bibimbap #WYH. Bibimbap, sometimes romanized as bi bim bap or bi bim bop, is a Korean rice dish. The term "bibim" means mixing various ingredients, while the "bap" noun refers to rice. Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables) or kimchi.
Bibimbap is a Korean rice bowl topped with an array of vegetables and meat and served with a gochujang sauce. Follow my easy step-by-step recipe to make the best authentic bibimbap! Bibimbap is the ultimate bowl meal with plenty of color, flavor, and texture to keep Easy Homemade Bibimbap. You can have Bibimbap #WYH using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bibimbap #WYH
- Prepare 150 gm of Brown Rice (Steamed).
- You need 1 of Egg (Sunny Side).
- It’s 30 gm of Sliced Carrots (Stir fried with salt).
- It’s 30 gm of Sliced Zucchini (Stir fried with salt).
- You need 30 gm of Sliced Cucumber.
- Prepare 20 gm of Sliced Black Fungus Mushroom (Boiled).
- Prepare 50 gm of Sliced BBQ Grilled Chicken.
- You need 30 gm of Modified Gochujang Sauce.
Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into a recipe that's revered all around the world! With a kaleidoscope of seasoned sautéed vegetables, Korean marinated beef. Bibimbap Mix-Ins (Sesame-Pepper Bean Sprouts, Sesame Carrots, Garlicky Spinach, Soy-Glazed Shiitake Mushrooms, Sauteéd Zucchini, Scallion Slaw, Wakame, Gochujang Date Sauce. 🎦 Bibimbap. Bibimbap – it reminds me of Korean Airlines' delicious in-flight meal.
Bibimbap #WYH instructions
- Prepare "modified" gochujang sauce. Some people prefer just serving it out of the box but I made some changes to give it more UMAMI taste. Ingredients for sauce – 1 tbsp of gochujang, 1 tbsp of soy sauce aka kicap manis for me, 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of sesame oil, 1 tsp of sunflower seeds (I don't have sesame seeds, you can use any nuts/seeds you like) and 1 tbsp of hot water to give it lighter consistency.
- Prepare the necessary ingredients, set all into separate bowls – I love me a good flat lay.
- Serve the rice in a deep round bowl to give impression of restaurant bibimbap hehe.
- Assemble all ingredients around the rice. Top the rice with the sunny side (I made slight cuts to the egg whites so it doesn't cover other ingredients – we still ate it ok).
- Drizzle the sauce all over and now mix!.
- Done! Wala – taste as great as the ones you get dining out. Cheaper, no leftovers & homemade with love <3.
The secret to making great Bibimbap everytime is the Gochujang sauce! Vegan bibimbap is a plant-based take on a classic Korean mixed rice dish. It's full of flavours and textures, naturally gluten-free, deliciously addictive and healthy! Dolsot Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice with Vegetables and Beef in Stone Pot). If you can handle piping hot foods, Dolsot Bibimbap is definitely the most delicious way to have bibimbap.