Korean-style Yaki-niku BBQ with My Secret Sauce (ver. 1).
You can have Korean-style Yaki-niku BBQ with My Secret Sauce (ver. 1) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean-style Yaki-niku BBQ with My Secret Sauce (ver. 1)
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork (any cuts).
- You need 6 tbsp of My secret sauce.
- It’s 1 of to 2 tablespoons Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Toasted sesame seeds.
Korean-style Yaki-niku BBQ with My Secret Sauce (ver. 1) instructions
- Make a yaki-niku dish, using my homemade all-purpose yaki-niku sauce. Use 2 tablespoons of the sauce for 100 g of meat. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147060-how-to-tenderize-meat.
- Mix the meat with the sauce just before cooking, as the meat toughens if marinated in the sauce for too long. Mix the meat with an appropriate amount of the sauce and rub it into the meat..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and transfer the meat and sauce together. Cook over a high heat. Once the sauce is glossy, turn off the heat. Do not overcook, otherwise the meat will become tough..
- Transfer onto a serving dish. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. It is done..
- [Note:] Make my homemade all-purpose yaki-niku sauce by following my recipe. Make yaki-niku with it first to check the taste of the sauce..
- This sauce is made to be a sauce base suitable for making different dishes. It may need adjusting..
- For example, when I make ginger pork, I add some sugar to the sauce. For stir-fried vegetables, I add some salt and soy sauce..
- For making yaki-niku, add some seasonings which you think suitable. Make your own yaki-niku sauce!.