Super-Speedy Pork Belly & Gochujang.
You can have Super-Speedy Pork Belly & Gochujang using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super-Speedy Pork Belly & Gochujang
- Prepare 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s 1 of enough to make 50 ml when diluted with water Concentrated mentsuyu.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek.
Super-Speedy Pork Belly & Gochujang step by step
- Make the sauce: dilute the mentsuyu with water to produce 50 ml liquid. Add the gochujang a little at a time, mixing after each addition. Then add the mirin and mix well. Don't worry if a few lumps remain..
- Coat a frying-pan with vegetable oil as needed (not listed in ingredients above), and pot roast the bork-belly by first browning the meat, then adding the Step 1 sauce and simmering over medium heat..
- Continue to cook until almost all the liquid has evaporated and the meat has absorbed the flavors, taking care not to burn it. When the meat becomes glossy, it's done..
- Garnish with thin slices of Japanese leek, don't skip this finishing touch..