Spicy Korean BBQ Pork. Slice the pork into extremely thin slices, then transfer to a large bowl. This works best when the pork is super cold or partially frozen. Add in all of the ingredients besides the canola oil, then mix until the pork and.
Jeyuk means pork, and bokkeum means stir-fry. Garlic, ginger, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper paste, korean pear, onion, pork belly, rice syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar. The BBQ pork is coated with addictively spicy sauce and it is sure to please anyone who loves spicy food. You can have Spicy Korean BBQ Pork using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Korean BBQ Pork
- You need 2 lb of pork, pork belly, butt, tenderloin.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of 1-2 inch piece ginger, grated.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of gochuchang (red pepper paste).
- You need 1/2 of grated pear or Apple.
- Prepare 1 1/2-1 of medium onion.
- It’s 3 of green onions.
- It’s 1 of red pepper flakes (optional, for very spicy).
Korean spicy pork and my family's obsession. Well, you might not notice the spiciness in your first bite because the sauce is also heavily sweetener coated (aka grated apple. A popular traditional korean BBQ favorite: dweji bulgogi/dwaeji bulgogi/ spicy pork bulgogi. This entree is a favorite amongst many with its sweet + spicy marinade.
Spicy Korean BBQ Pork instructions
- Cut pork into slices, I like about 2-3 inches long, 1 inch wide, and about 1/8 inch thick.
- Throw the rest into a bowl with the pork. Mix it up good until everything is evenly coated and no pork pieces stick together.
- Marinade as long as possible, not required, you can cook immediately, but overnight or even days blends the flavors better..
- Cook on grill or skillet. Cook until onions seem just cooked, translucent, for the best flavor. Better to not cook the pork to death..
- Serve hot with rice. A salad goes very nicely with this..
The thinly sliced pork meat just melts in your mouth with a burst of flavor from the marinade. It's known as Dwaeji Galbijjim in Korean. Home » BBQ & Meats » Spicy Korean Pork Ribs (Dwaeji Galbijjim). Adapted from this Dwaejibulgogi Korean Spicy BBQ Pork recipe from Maangchi, a wonderful authentic Korean food blog. The original recipe is for Korean BBQ Pork rather than a stir fry, but I find that the marinade is plentiful and comes out beautifully juicy and sticky, making it a perfect base for a.