Oven baked korean bbq beef ribs. Supremely tender and delicious oven baked Korean BBQ beef ribs They are a crowd pleaser and great to serve on special dinner occasions! Another thing to note is these oven baked Korean BBQ beef ribs are so tender. Slow baked beef ribs rubbed in spices, slow baked and brushed with BBQ sauce.
Beef ribs might not be as popular as pork ribs, but they're a versatile cut that can be slowly braised or quickly grilled, depending on the style. How to Make Oven Baked Korean BBQ Beef Ribs. Lay down some waxed baking paper (or aluminum foil) on a baking sheet (or roasting pan). You can cook Oven baked korean bbq beef ribs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked korean bbq beef ribs
- You need 2 kg of beef spare ribs or baby back ribs, membrane removed.
- Prepare of Marinade (Blend these together).
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice wine (mirin).
- It’s 230 g of red apple or asian pear.
- Prepare 180 g of onion.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Then place the marinated rack of ribs. It's super easy to make these tender, juicy, perfectly seasoned oven baked BBQ beef ribs! I seriously dare you to eat just one. And it is fantastic on these oven baked chicken wings in a Korean BBQ sauce!
Oven baked korean bbq beef ribs instructions
- Pour the marinade over the meat and make sure it’s reaching all parts of the meat. Cover the meat and transfer it to the fridge. Marinate the meat for at least 4 hrs (but ideally for 24 hrs for optimal results)..
- Preheat the oven on 100 C/212 F (on fan forced setting) for 20 mins. Lay down some waxed baking paper (or aluminium foil) on a baking sheet (or roasting pan). Then place the marinated rack of ribs. Splash some marinade around the ribs but discard most of sauce. Cook it for 8 hrs..
- Take the meat out and carve. Serve..
I love it so much that I basically want to try allllllll the recipes in this slideshow of If you wanted, you could combine all of the sauce ingredients on the stovetop in a saucepan and cook until thickened, then toss the oven baked. Did you know that you can make ribs in the oven? You can and they really are great! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place ribs on baking sheet. Tender, oven-baked beef ribs brushed with a thick layer of Paleo-friendly BBQ sauce and a spicy dry rub.