LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT ). This is by far my favorite homemade jerky.. Thank you to the Mushroom Council for sponsoring this post. Make the pledge to be a blenditarian and share what drives you to do better!.
Cut venison into serving size piece while meat is raw. Place cleaned and washed meat in crockpot, sprinkle very generously with Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Season All and garlic salt. Add mushroom soup and onion soup mix. You can have LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT ) using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT )
- You need 1 cup of cooked roasted pork.
- You need 1 cup of chinese bbq pork.
- It’s 4 slice of cured ham.
- You need 6 small of sausage.
- Prepare 2 medium of roma tomato.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of button mushroom.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worchestchire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pls refer to my recipe Lg szechuan pepper salt (optional ).
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce or Korean beef bulgogi sauce.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 dash of fine chili powder.
- It’s 1 dash of dried parsley flake.
Stir together and place onion rings on top. Notes on Meat Lover's Crock Pot Chili. For this recipe, I highly recommend our all-in-one slow cooker that has a browning setting to allow you to cook up your bacon IN the slow cooker while you are browning up your other meats on the stove. This version of chili-mac includes spicy Mexican chorizo and roasted poblano peppers.
LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT ) step by step
- Put all ingredient unto preasure cooker on high for 10 minute.
- Slice up meat and serve top parsley flake and fine chili powder.
Serve with sour cream or queso anejo. Lemon-Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl "A quick and delicious meal—the family will love it. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, broth, parsley, brown sugar, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Let the meat cool, then use forks or your fingers to pull the overcooked meat into shreds.