Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken.
You can cook Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 12 of boneless & skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- It’s 4 oz of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce paste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of ~~ Flour Mixture ~~.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of potato flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s of ~~ Honey Teriyaki Sauce ~~.
- Prepare 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Mix marinade with chicken thighs well in a zipped bag and marinate overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dip chicken thighs in the flour mixture, lightly press it down then shake the extra flour off..
- Lay chicken thighs on a well-spread baking sheet. Drizzle some veg. oil on the chicken thighs. Bake about 15 minutes then turn it over and continue baking it for 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for honey teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Microwave it for 1 minute or until honey is melted. Stir it well..
- After step 3 is done, brush honey teriyaki sauce on both sides of the chicken. Continuing bake for 3minutes. When it's done, the center temperature of chicken thighs should reach 165°F. Enjoy~~.