Eggplant & Green Pepper Gochujang Stir-fry. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Eggplant Parmesan. Learn How to Grow Eggplant With Bonnie Plants Online Today! To bake a whole eggplant, first pierce the skin with a fork the way you would a baked potato.
Most commonly purple, the spongy, absorbent fruit is used in several cuisines. Typically used as a vegetable in cooking, it is a berry by botanical. Turkish Stuffed Eggplant (Karniyarik), Armenian Stuffed Eggplant (Imam Bayildi), Roasted Eggplant and Bell Pepper Salad, Italian Marinated Eggplant Antipasto, Pan-Fried Eggplant About Eggplants. You can cook Eggplant & Green Pepper Gochujang Stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant & Green Pepper Gochujang Stir-fry
- It’s 5 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of thumbtip's worth Ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Salt (to rub into the eggplant).
Eggplant (Solanum melongena) grows wild in its homeland of South Asia as a perennial plant, though these warm-season vegetables are treated by most gardeners as annuals. Given their tropical and subtropical heritage, eggplants do require relatively high temperatures, similar to tomatoes and peppers (which, like eggplants, are in the Nightshade family). Check out our best, most-delicious eggplant recipes from Giada, Ina, Bobby and more of the chefs at Food Network. Eggplant is the ultimate versatile fruit. (Yep, it's a fruit, not a vegetable — learn more about that here.)Because you can fry it, stuff it, bake it, and grill it, there are a ton of totally.
Eggplant & Green Pepper Gochujang Stir-fry step by step
- Cut the green pepper vertically into 1 cm wide slices. Finely julienne the chicken..
- Get rid of the stems on the eggplant and cut into 6-8 vertical slices..
- Prepare the eggplant as seen in Steps 1-4 of. Drain excess moisture. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147048-technique-for-preparing-delicious-eggplant.
- [Note] If you decide to skip preparing the eggplant and instead want to use them whole, cook with an additional 2 tablespoons of sesame oil..
- Heat the sesame oil in the frying pan. Add the ginger and cook until fragrant. Then add the eggplant..
- Once the eggplant has browned, add the green pepper and cook..
- Once everything has been coated in the oil, add the gochujang, sake, soy sauce, and mirin. Raise the heat to high and stir once. Then turn off the heat..
- If you cook it too much, it will become soggy, so stop the heat while it still has some texture. It will become perfectly cooked in residual heat..
- "Homemade Gochujang Recipe" Recipe: 2316187.
Eggplants have a reputation as troublesome to grow and unpleasant to eat, but neither is deserved. With the right conditions, and in the hands of the right cook, anyone can enjoy eggplant from the garden to the plate. Eggplant is the best kind of vegetable, which is to say, it's a multi-tasker that can take on many different and delicious forms. It can stand up to being grilled or fried, tastes bomb when breaded (like in eggplant parmesan or eggplant rollatini) and lives its best life when roasted, stewed, or sauteed for ratatouille, baba ghanoush, and more. Eggplant is a popular vegetable and a good source of antioxidants.