Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 8 of medium to large button mushrooms, wiped clean and stem removed.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoon of Korean BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil spray.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil flakes.
Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1/2 teaspoon of Korean BBQ sauce into the mushroom. Then, stuff the mushroom with desired amount of mozzarella cheese..
- Place the mushrooms inside the fryer basket. Sray the mushrooms with some olive oil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 4-5 minutes until the cheese cheese is golden brown..
- Sprinkle some basil flakes to serve if desired..