Game Day Chicken Wings.
You can cook Game Day Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Game Day Chicken Wings
- You need 50 of chicken wings.
- You need of Rub:.
- Prepare of McCormick chicken rub.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Dry mustard.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning.
Game Day Chicken Wings instructions
- Use McCormick rub in a 2 to 1 ratio for the rest of the ingredients, thoroughly mix and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave to make seasonings bloom.
- Rub chicken wings with mixture, put into plastic bags and refrigerate overnight.
- Smoke (about 225° pit temp) chicken wings over charcoal and cherry wood chunks for about 90 minutes, making sure to check for flame ups, and turning the chicken every 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill, in order to crisp skin, flash fry single layer of wings in vegetable oil (400°) in deep fryer for about 2-3 minutes, repeat as necessary till are wings are crisped.
- Sprinkle with Tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning immediately after removing from fryer.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and game on!.