Chicken Wing Stew with Potato.
You can cook Chicken Wing Stew with Potato using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Wing Stew with Potato
- It’s 400 g of Potato.
- You need 150 g of carrot.
- It’s 6 of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy bean sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy bean sause.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoons of brown sugar.
Chicken Wing Stew with Potato instructions
- Cut the carrot and potato in pieces, suggested cutting potato into irregular shape for absorbing sauce easily during cooking.
- Put 2 tablespoons soybean sauce and 1 tablespoon brown sugar onto chicken wings, stir it eventually.
- Add the oil and Fried the seasoned chicken wings with pan into 70% done, take them out from the pan.
- Use the same pan and remain the oil, put the cut potato and carrot into the pan, stir it with 5 minutes, put water to cover the pieces also put the pan cover and cook them around 10 minutes, after 10 minutes you may add 2 tablespoons soy bean sauce and 2 tablespoons brown sugar into the pans, add the 70% done chicken wings and put the pan cover also cook it 5 minutes longer (you may add some water if it is too dry).