Red Beancurd//Nam yue chicken wings. Red fermented bean curd (in Mandarin: 紅腐乳 hóngfǔrǔ, or 南乳 nánrǔ) is a type of Chinese fermented bean curd, it is good to be used as marinade for meat, such. Red fermented bean curd (in Mandarin: 紅腐乳 hóngfǔrǔ, or 南乳 nánrǔ) is a type of Chinese fermented bean curd. Red yeast rice is incorporated Red fermented bean curd is good to be used as marinade for meat, such as chicken or pork, and Red Bean Curd Fried Chicken Wing is one of the best.
Or, bust out this recipe whenever you want to treat dad. Chicken Wings go so well with red fermented beancurd. Mind you, this Chicken Wings with Red-Fermented Beancurd dish is so addictively delicious. You can have Red Beancurd//Nam yue chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Beancurd//Nam yue chicken wings
- It’s 5 pcs of whole chicken wings_cut in to two.
- It’s 1 pcs of fermented red beancurd_i use big if small use 3pcs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of raw sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic_mince.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger juice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Chicken wings are one of most popular snacks and dishes for my friends living in Hong Kong. Red fermented bean curd (in Mandarin: 紅腐乳 hóngfǔrǔ, or 南乳 nánrǔ) is a type of Chinese fermented bean curd, it is good to be used as marinade for meat, such as cooking Red Bean Curd Fried Chicken Wing. The Best Red Bean Curd Recipes on Yummly First cut chicken into pieces. fermented red beancurd (nam yee).
Red Beancurd//Nam yue chicken wings step by step
- Rubs chicken wings with salt let sit 5minutes to remove dirt from chicken wings. After 5 minutes wash clean and drain Pat dry with kitchen paper..
- Place the chicken wings in big bowl,put in Nam Yue,sugar, garlic, ginger juice, wine & sesame oil. Mix all together let it sit in the refrigerator for 4 hour or more.
- Remove chicken wings from fridge 30mins before frying. Put 1 egg & corn starch mix together with chicken wings. Heat up a wok/pan. Pour sufficient oil for deep frying. Once oil is hot, add in the chicken wings one at a time. Deep fry until chicken wings are fully cooked and crispy. Drain and serve hot.
Wipe the beancurd sticks with a damp kitchen towel, break into shorter lengths and deep fry. Saute the ginger slices with some oil, add in the chicken pieces and stir-fry. Mash up the preserved beancurd and add into chicken pieces, fry for a while. Easy recipe for deep-fried chicken wings coated in a delicious fermented bean curd marinade. For best results, marinade the chicken wings over night in the fridge (either in a zealed ziplock bag or covered bowl) for the chicken to fully absorb the marinade.