Jaime's Kicken Hot Wings.
You can cook Jaime's Kicken Hot Wings using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jaime's Kicken Hot Wings
- It’s 4 lb of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 2 cup of Franks Red Hot.
- You need 1/4 cup of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter or Margarine.
Jaime's Kicken Hot Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake wings at 350° for 45 minutes PLAIN no ingredients added..
- Mix in a bowl hot sauce, butter/margarine, and minced garlic..
- After wings have baked for 45 minutes drain off all juice and pour prepared sauce over the wings and toss them around and get them good and covered. Cover with foil and bake additional 15 minutes..
- Enjoy, serve with your favorite dipping sauce!.