Oven fried hot wings. Crispy, juicy, hot, spicy, and numbing chicken wings. [Photograph: J. Learn how to make a Garlic Parm Hot Wings recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Garlic Parm Hot Wings recipe!
Oven Fried Chicken Wings Chicken Bites Kfc Hot Wings Recipe Easy Chicken Wing Recipes Wings In The Oven Appetizer Recipes Appetizers Drink Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with Sweet Asian Hot Wing Sauce. The secret to CRISPY wings baked in the oven! These beautifully seasoned oven fried chicken wings are so crispy without ever having been near an oil filled skillet or deep fryer! You can cook Oven fried hot wings using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven fried hot wings
- You need 1 packages of chicken wings (fresh, not frozen).
- You need 2 tbsp of Canola or veg oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to season.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
With the Super Bowl coming up, these popular oven fried chicken wings are almost a certainty on many of our followers game day menus. Hot wings make great party foods and are the finger food of choice for many sports fans. Next, while the wings are cooking, mix. Remove the wings from the oven.
Oven fried hot wings step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix wings, oil, 2tbsp hot sauce, salt and pepper, toss until chicken is coated..
- put flour in a zip lock bag, add wings, shake to coat..
- line sheet pan with aluminum foil and coat well with cooking spray with canola oil..
- add wings to pan and spray the wings with the cooking spray..
- Bake 30 minutes, then flip and cook another 10 minutes..
- add franks red hot sauce to a large bowl. add wings and toss to coat..
- If you want the wings hotter, add more sauce..
Your wings are ready to enjoy! Serve with celery and blue cheese Tired of wings drenched it hot sauce? I love fried foods but really hate frying food. I avoid it if possible because its both messy and stinks up your house, and frankly, who wants to be standing over a greasy pot of hot oil all day on Superbowl Sunday. I have to say though, I was really impressed with this method of oven-frying wings.