Le-Le's Hot wings.
You can have Le-Le's Hot wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Le-Le's Hot wings
- You need 1 tbsp of Lawry's seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 dash of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of Bottle kroger hot wing sauce. Or mix butter and Petes hot sauce..
- Prepare 1 of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken wings.
Le-Le's Hot wings step by step
- Preheat deep fryer. Then preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash chicken. Pat dry place in pan season be sure to cover all the wings..
- Allow to sit in the fridge for one hour before cooking..
- Remove from frige and allow to sit at room temperature for about 10 mins..
- Then drop into deep fryer until golden brown. Place back in pan until crispy turning while in oven. Once done transfer wings to a bowl..
- Pour hot wing sauce give a little shake and enjoy. If you prefer your sauce a little more baked into the wings transfer back to the oven for a few minutes and enjoy..
- I like to dip mine in franks red hot sauce ranch dressing..