baked buttermilk chicken drummies. Southwest Buttermilk Baked Chicken – The most flavorful chicken you will ever make, baked to absolute crisp-tender, juicy perfection! And with just a few spices, these chicken thighs are packed with tons of flavor, baked in its own juices with that creamy buttermilk. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly!
Oven baked chicken legs are a simple dinner the whole family will love. Just trim, pat dry, simple spices, and bake them in the oven. See Grilling Chicken Drumsticks – The Art of Drummies. You can cook baked buttermilk chicken drummies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of baked buttermilk chicken drummies
- You need 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
Oven Baked Buttermilk Crumbed Chicken TendersKids Eat by Shanai. How Long To Cook Chicken Thighs. Remove the chicken and arrange onto a serving plate. Remove chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off, and dredge through the corn flake-Parmesan mixture, pressing to help it adhere.
baked buttermilk chicken drummies step by step
- Combine buttermilk, worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce in ziploc bag. Add chicken and marinate 4- 24 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray..
- On a plate, mix together bread crumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Remove chicken from marinade. Roll in seasonings and place on cookie sheet..
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is cooked through (thermometer reads 165°)..
And once you try these buttermilk baked chicken tenderloins, you'll know how flavorful they can be! I'll walk you through the recipe (it's super easy) and. Baked Buttermilk Chicken recipe is southern food at it's best. This creamy chicken dish will "wow" your taste buds as well as your dinner guests! I spent some time down in Savannah, Georgia a few years ago while down south for a friend's wedding.