EZ Hot Wings.
You can cook EZ Hot Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EZ Hot Wings
- You need 1 kg of Chicken wings (jointed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 250 ml of Franks hot sauce (or similar).
- It’s 250 grams of Butter.
EZ Hot Wings step by step
- Toss the chicken wings with the salt and baking powder & refrigerate on a roasting tray over night.
- Roast in oven @ 220°F Celsius for aprox 30min (or until golden brown) turning half way through.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat in a frying pan & slowly stir in the hot sauce.
- Add the wings and toss until thoroughly coated.
- I preferably like mine with a sour cream dip .. 😝 enjoy!.