Honey Soy Chicken Drummies.
You can cook Honey Soy Chicken Drummies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Chicken Drummies
- Prepare 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of English mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sesame seeds.
Honey Soy Chicken Drummies instructions
- Mix all ingredients together (keeping sesame seeds aside) and pour over chicken. Coat well and allow to marinate go 30 minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 200*C..
- In a baking tray, cook chicken for 45 minutes or until cooked through- turning chicken every 15 minutes..
- Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan through a strainer. Simmer until thickened. Pour over chicken, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with Asian slaw or steamed Asian veggies..