Spicy Sweet Bar-BQ Chicken Wings.
You can cook Spicy Sweet Bar-BQ Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Sweet Bar-BQ Chicken Wings
- Prepare of The Party.
- It’s 2 lb of Party wings.
- It’s 3 oz of Texas Pete Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Bar-BQ Sauce.
Spicy Sweet Bar-BQ Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat over for 425°F.
- Clean party wings very well.
- Season wings with Cavender' s Greek seasoning the way you like it to be.
- Put enough of to cover the bottom of the pan, put wings in the pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hour.
- Mix bar-bq, sugar, and hot sauce together.
- When wings are about done pour the mixtures on the wings, then bake for another 20 min..
- Take out let cool and serve.