Honey lemongrass Chicken wing stew. Honey Lemongrass Baked Chicken – honey & lemongrass marinated chicken baked to golden perfection. So easy and yummy for the entire family. Coming from Southeast Asia, I love everything made with lemongrass.
Pings (simple grilled dishes), like these juicy grilled chicken breasts, are very popular all over Laos. Bruising the lemongrass is an essential step. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? You can cook Honey lemongrass Chicken wing stew using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey lemongrass Chicken wing stew
- You need 500 grams of Chicken Wings.
- You need 80 ml of Chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 100 ml of Chicken stock.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 80 ml of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of chilli powder.
A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level. I love my lemongrass chicken to be a bit spicy, because it is perfectly balance with savory and sweet flavor. You can still cook same ways as I showed in this recipe. Just need to be cooked longer since it's chicken wings.
Honey lemongrass Chicken wing stew step by step
- First of all you have to rince and cut the chicken wings. I use only the drummetes..
- Work all the spices into the meat. ( garlic, chilli, salt, pepper ).
- You will need a big pan with lid !.
- Put oil into the hot pan.
- Fry the chicken until there is no more raw meat visible on the outside..
- Pour the rice wine, chicken broth, water, honey, lime juice and oyster sauce over the wings..
- Lay the lemongrass on the top of wings..
- Give it a stir.
- Put the lid on the pan..
- Bring it to boil and reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 1 – 1 1/2 h..
- Serve with rice or whatever side dish you prefer. Bon appetite. The meat should fall from the bones ;-)..
Lemongrass Chicken is only as good as your lemongrass! When selecting lemongrass at the store, look for stalks that are firm but slightly pliable rather than soft and rubbery or dried out and brittle. To me, these Vietnamese Noodles with Lemongrass Chicken is the epitome of healthy eating without compromise. Low in fat, lots of fresh salads brought to life with bright zingy flavours. Remove from the oil and let rest on a paper towel.