Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe.
You can have Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Asian rice wine (Japanese cooking sake or Chinese rice wine).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 of -inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small green bell pepper, seeded and cut into pieces.
- Prepare 3 stalks of scallion, trimmed and cut into 2-inch strips.
- Prepare of White sesame, for garnishing.
Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe step by step
- Marinate the chicken with corn starch, rice wine and salt. Stir to coat well. Set aside..
- Prepare the sauce by whisking the Teriyaki Sauce with the gochujang until they are well combined. Set aside..
- Heat up a skillet on high heat. Add the cooking oil. when the oil is heated, saute the ginger until aromatic, then add the chicken. Stir fry the chicken until the chicken turns white on the surface. Add the red and green bell peppers, toss and stir fry until you smell the aromas from the peppers. Add the sauce and continue to stir fry until the sauce slightly thickens. Add the scallion, toss a few times. Turn off the heat and transfer the chicken to a serving platter.