Chicken wings with satay paste. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay Salt and sugar. Traditionally, home cooks pound all the ingredients above with a mortar and pestle until it becomes a fine paste.
This Chinese Satay Chicken Stir Fry is quite different to Malaysian and Here in Australia, I purchased lemongrass paste in tubes in the fresh produce section of supermarkets. Chicken Satay is a delicious alternative to your standard saucy Thai curries, with chicken marinated in a positively potent mixture of red curry paste and coconut, seared to perfection and served up with peanut sauce. It's a great flavorful weeknight dinner or party appetizer, and people are sure to be. You can have Chicken wings with satay paste using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken wings with satay paste
- It’s 8 of mid-joint chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli (sliced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of union (cut into wedges).
- You need 1 stalk of spring union (sectioned).
- You need 1 of a little potatostarch mixture for thickening.
- It’s 2 of potato (cut into wedges).
- You need 2 tbsp of satay paste.
- It’s 250 ml of swanson clear chicken broth.
This chicken satay can be made in your oven or on the grill, depending on the weather and cooking preference, and is served with a peanut sauce. Place all 'marinade' ingredients in a food processor or chopper, and process well to create a richly-flavored Thai marinade-paste. Easy Thai Chicken Satay marinated overnight and grilled to perfection. Served with an amazing peanut dipping sauce!
Chicken wings with satay paste instructions
- Marinate chicken wings with a little sesame oil and pepper..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil,fry chicken wings until light brown in color,add union,potato,red chilli,spring union & satay paste,mix well together. Add swanson clear chicken broth & sugar,simmer for 20-25 minutes..
- When chicken wings and potatoes are cooked,thicken the sauce with potato starch mixture..
This recipe uses boneless chicken breast (or chicken thighs) marinated in coconut milk, fish sauce and curry paste then grilled. The chicken has so much flavor and is extremely tender. Chicken Satay should be a staple in your kitchen with its juicy, marinated skewered chicken layered with flavor all dunked in creamy, intoxicating peanut Asian chili paste: adds a little heat and rounds out the flavors but will NOT make your Chicken Satay taste spicy at all. Marinated Thai chicken satay skewers – tender and juicy, with a lightly charred finish – served with a spicy peanut sauce. Can I make Chicken Satay ahead?