Parmesan Chicken Wings.
You can cook Parmesan Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Chicken Wings
- You need 24 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan.
- It’s 1 cup of onion salt.
- You need 1 cup of garlic powder.
Parmesan Chicken Wings instructions
- boil chicken wings for 20 minutes.
- when wings are done, preheat oven to 425°F.
- melt butter in a bowl.
- you can add garlic powder and onion salt to the melted butter or you can sprinkle it on wings after dipping in butter..
- put wings on a pan and add the parmesan cheese to each wing.
- bake to your desire..
- you can also fry them..
- you can make lemon pepper chicken wings the same. all you need is lemon pepper powder..