Lemongrass and Curry Chicken Wings.
You can have Lemongrass and Curry Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass and Curry Chicken Wings
- Prepare 5 lb of chicken wings.
- You need 1 cup of lemongrass (chopped fine).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of hot sauce (use your favourite).
- Prepare 1 of garlic (optional).
Lemongrass and Curry Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight..
- Place wings on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake in oven at 400°F for about 30 minutes..