Chicken Wing 'Croquette'.
You can cook Chicken Wing 'Croquette' using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wing 'Croquette'
- It’s 4 medium of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of ajinomoto.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 5 tbsp of kentucky powder.
- Prepare 1 of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 of oil to fry.
Chicken Wing 'Croquette' instructions
- cut the chicken wings in 2.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients with wings except the flour n oil.
- Let it marinated for 2hours.
- Put the flour in a plate.
- take 1piece of marinated wings dip in flour properly then put in oil to fry.
- Let it cook till brown by turning 2 or 3 times.
- Put oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Serve with bread or eat like snacks.