Low fat chicken wings. Honestly since we are trying to lose weight, I thought chicken wings were off limits. You say wings, and I immediately think of the deep-fried butter sauce laden wings you find in restaurants. What we wanted was a healthier low fat version.
View top rated Low fat chicken wings recipes with ratings and reviews. Roll chicken wings in flour mixture. Dip into egg whites then into bread crumbs. You can cook Low fat chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat chicken wings
- Prepare 16 of chicken wings.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn syrup (it's optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mustard paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chillie powder.
- You need 1 of salt as per your taste.
- Prepare 1 small of onion chopped.
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Low Fat Baked General Tso Chicken – a favorite Chinese take out dish that you can make even better at home and with less fat than the deep fried version. I swapped out the boneless chicken parts and used chicken wings. I have been looking for a new wing recipe and decided this sauce would be.
Low fat chicken wings step by step
- place a saucepan on the stove and add corn syrup,ketchup,vinegar,mustard paste and worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- add chopped onions,garlic and red chilli powder.
- bring to boil then reduce the heat to medium low.
- simmer low for 15minutes.
- meanwhile cut the wings into three sections discard wing tips.
- grease baking pan with cooking spray or oil.
- preheat oven to 375 degreesF.
- place chicken wings in the greased baking pan.
- bake for 30minutes turning once.
- brush with prepared sauce bake for 20minutes longer turning and baking untill chicken is tender and all juices run clear.
- serve with remaining sauce.
Super Bowl Sunday wouldn't be complete without a plate of hot wings. For your wings' sauce, replace butter with heart-healthy olive oil or forget the extra fat all together by just brushing your wings with a flavorful hot sauce or other low-fat condiment such as. Find detailed fat information for Chicken Wings including Popular Chicken Wings Serving Sizes and Cooking Variations of Chicken Wings. The total fat, saturated fat and. From hot Buffalo wings to milder versions, find dozens of chicken wing recipes.