Simple Smoked Chicken Wings.
You can have Simple Smoked Chicken Wings using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Smoked Chicken Wings
- You need 12 of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 1 of Rub or seasoning of choice.
Simple Smoked Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat smoker to 250.
- Wash wings and pat dry..
- Pin the wing tip behind the drum of the wing to form a triangle. This will help with grill space..
- Mix the spices together in a bowl and place in a shaker..
- Use shaker to sprinkle spice mixture until wings are evenly coated..
- Smoke wings in wood of choice for 1 hour. After first hour flip the wings and smoke for another hour. After 2nd hour. Flip wings and sauce if desired. Continue smoking for approximately another 30 minutes until wings reach a temperature of 170..
- Remove wings and allow them to seat under foil for 5-10 mins..