Tangy Apricot Chicken Wings.
You can have Tangy Apricot Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy Apricot Chicken Wings
- You need 2 lb of chicken wing dings or chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white wine or apple cidar vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of apricot preserves.
Tangy Apricot Chicken Wings step by step
- heat large skillet with oil.
- add chicken..
- season chicken as desired. I used garlic pepper, adobo, & onion powder.
- cook until chicken is completly done.
- add vinegar, chicken stock, & preserves. stir to combine.
- cover pan and let simmer until sauce has thickened to a sticky texture. stir occasionally.