Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style). These Asian Sticky AND Crispy Asian Chicken Wings. The best party or game day food ever! Sticky, sweet, spicy, and crispy Asian chicken wings are perfect party fare!
Theres nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken wings in the bag, open the bag. They get devoured as soon as they get put on the table. You can have Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style)
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 4 large of chicken wings.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 4 clove of garlic ( finely chopped).
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salted butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sweet Thick Soya Sauce.
I will definitely make them again and I think it would be. These chicken wings are best when they are fried twice. When frying for the first time, the chicken coating will lose its crispiness quickly because Serve these tasty fried chicken wings on a nice bed of roast pork fried rice or vegetable fried rice. For me, I actually prefer a bed of white rice with some.
Zia Chicken Wings (Asian style) step by step
- Wash the chicken.
- Mix the chicken with the dry ingredients.
- Deep fry the chicken until golden brown and crispy.
- For the sauce, melt the butter in a hot pan..
- Stir in garlic then after you can smell the garlic put in the sesame oil and Soya sauce.
- Stir ingredients until the sauce thicked and bubbled. Cool it down a bit..
- Then toss the chicken into the sauce. Make sure everything is cover..
- Ready to serve..
A no oil "oven-fry" method and an irresistible sauce create these crispy Sticky Baked Asian Chicken Wings. Sticky Asian Chicken Wings – Crispy, sticky, sweet, savory with the most perfect caramelized glaze. I mean, these wings basically make the holiday. The caramelized glaze is absolute perfection here. And the key is to broil these bad boys with half the glaze on, then tossing them again with some.