Vietnamese inspired Chicken Wings.
You can have Vietnamese inspired Chicken Wings using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese inspired Chicken Wings
- Prepare 4 lb of Chicken Wings.
- It’s of Dredge.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 4 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Tuong ot ya.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds (optional).
Vietnamese inspired Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Prepare dredge and toss chicken wings until covered. Add wings to glass baking dish. Keep spacing between wings to allow for each to brown nicely. Cook for 20 minutes, turn, then cook for an additional 15 minutes. In a separate deep pan add cooking oil of choice and heat on the stove top to aprox 375..
- While the wings are cooking begin preparing the sauce in a separate sauce pan. Add vinegar and corn starch to the pan and whisk before placing on heat. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and simmer, stirring often, until thick and bubbly (about 10 minutes)..
- Remove wings from oven and place, in batches, in hot oil. Fry for about 90 seconds being sure to turn multiple times. Once wings look golden brown, remove them to paper towel/plate..
- After all wings are golden brown you can then dip them in the sauce. Like the frying process, do this in batches. Use thongs to remove wings from sauce and place them on serving plate..