Mimi's Garlic Parm Chicken wings.
You can have Mimi's Garlic Parm Chicken wings using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mimi's Garlic Parm Chicken wings
- Prepare 1 dozen of wings.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (opt).
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Mimi's Garlic Parm Chicken wings instructions
- Coat the wings with baking powder and sprinkle with salt. Place in fridge uncovered..the longer the better!!.
- Cook wings on grill until crispy, about 30 minutes mins..
- In bowl mix salt, oil, basil, garlic, thyme,pepper and red pepper..
- When wings are done throw in bowl and coat with mixture..
- Add parmesan cheese and toss!.