Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice.
You can have Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice
- You need 4 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbs of gochujang paste.
- It’s 1 pack of frozen peas.
- It’s 4 tbs of korean corn syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice instructions
- Chop chicken thighs into bite sized pieces and add to large heated pan with oil.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning as desired. Still occasionally until chicken is cooked.
- Dice onion and bell pepper and add to pan with chopped garlic. Saute with chicken until onions are soft.
- Add gochujang paste, corn syrup, and peas (as desired).
- Cover and let simmer for ~15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook 2 cups of rice.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice.