CampFire Style Chicken Wings.
You can have CampFire Style Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CampFire Style Chicken Wings
- Prepare 6 of Organic Chicken Wings (with or w/o skin).
- It’s 6 of Organic Chopped Red Potatoes.
- You need 1 can of Gold & White Corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- You need 1 packages of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
- You need 3 pinch of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 6 pinch of Dill Weed.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Chicken Stock.
CampFire Style Chicken Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place wings in foil wrapped large glass baking pan..
- Season wings with dill, light butter, olive oil, and garlic..
- Place wings in oven for 40 minutes or until internal temp is 165°F..
- Place chopped veggies, salt, butter, and water in large sauce pan on high with lid..
- Bring to boil then simmer for 30 minutes and until liquid is gone..
- Once wings are at 165°F remove from pan..
- Add steamed veggies to the foiled pan, spread evenly. Then place wings on top of veggies..
- Place veggies and wings back into oven for 12 minutes..
- Place hawaiian rolls in oven for 10 minutes..
- Remove food from oven and enjoy..