Fried Chicken Wings.
You can cook Fried Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 of chicken wings.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of cooking oil.
Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and put on medium heat..
- Wash chicken and set aside in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and eggs..
- Season flour with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning..
- Mix chicken in batter, then coat in flour..
- Fry chicken until brown then drain on paper towels..