Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings.
You can cook Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings
- It’s 1/4 cup of Franks hot sauce.
- You need 2 dash of Of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 10 of Chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Bottle of vegetable oil in a pan.
Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings instructions
- Combined flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and pepper into a big ziplock bag and shake..
- Add thawed chicken wings into bag and shake till they are fully covered..
- Pour vegetable oil in pot and heat to 375°F.
- Once heated drop 4-5 chicken wings in and cook till there's a golden brown crust..
- While waiting for them to fry, combined in a bowl, hot sauce, pepper, garlic powder and mix..
- While each chicken wing is fried dip in the sauce mix and serve!.