Garlic Sriracha Chicken Wings.
You can have Garlic Sriracha Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Sriracha Chicken Wings
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 12 piece of wings.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sriracha.
Garlic Sriracha Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 500°F..
- In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Add chicken wing and toss to coat..
- Set a wire rack inside large rimmed baking sheets. Place wings on prepared racks and spread out in a single layer..
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 30 minutes turning after 15..
- Whisk together butter, garlic, and sriracha..
- Toss wings in Buffalo sauce. Serve immediately..