Jalopeno Chicken Wings with Avocado.
You can cook Jalopeno Chicken Wings with Avocado using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalopeno Chicken Wings with Avocado
- You need 3 lb of chicken wings patted dry with paper towels.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hot Sauce; plus more for serving.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Jalopeno Peppers roughly chopped (leave in the seeds to make these holy hell hot).
- You need 1 of Lime, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse kosher salt, plus more to taste.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced.
Jalopeno Chicken Wings with Avocado instructions
- Combine oil, hot sauce, honey, tomato paste, garlic, jalopenos, zest and lime juice, and salt in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour over chicken wings and Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight..
- The next day, preheat the broiler. Lay the chicken wings on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with additional salt. Broil until the chicken wings are golden and glistening, 3-5 min per side. Serve with luscious avocado and more hot sauce..