Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks. Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are slightly spicy, sticky, sweet, and full of garlic and ginger and crispy even with skin! Just one dish to clean and Yes, you can also swap the chicken drumsticks for chicken breast meat (I'll make that dish for you all soon, but it brings down the points values. A quick and easy Korean BBQ sauce is the key in these Korean Glazed Chicken Drumsticks.
Learn How to Make Honey Lemon Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Recipe Please like, share, comment and/or subscribe if you would like to see new future recipes. Reviews for: Photos of Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. In a large bowl, toss chicken with olive oil to coat and sprinkle with salt. You can cook Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks
- It’s 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
These drumsticks go well on their own or over steamed rice. Whatever the occasion maybe they will become your family's favourite instantly! I usually use thawed chicken drumsticks, but if you want to keep a stash of frozen ones in the freezer, that's another great meal idea. Chicken drumsticks are very easy to make.
Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks step by step
- Heat oven to 475.
- Mix salt and cornstarch. evenly coat each drumstick and refrigerate uncovered for at least 2 hours to a day. kept uncovered helps the skin get crispy..
- Use a wire rack or drumstick holder. apply spray oil to rack so skin doesn't stick. place on cookie sheet lined with foil for easy cleanup..
- Cook chicken for 30 minutes. if drumsticks are large cook for 40. if using wire rack flip drumsticks over halfway through cooking..
- For sauce: saute garlic in frying pan over med heat for 1 minute. add rest of ingredients and stir frequently, cooking for 3 minutes. set aside till chicken is done..
- Coat chicken in sauce. You can garnish with sesame seeds and or chopped scallions.
The best advice, I will give you about making them, is that you need to season them before you coat them with any BBQ. Easy recipe for Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks that are so juicy and flavorful smothered in your favorite barbecue sauce and baked to crispy Coat the chicken drumsticks in the marinade. Add onions to the chicken, cover and refrigerate. A large Ziploc bag may be used instead of a bowl. Season chicken with salt and pepper then working in batches sear the chicken drumstick until brown.