Pork Belly Asian Style. A little sweet, a little sticky, a little salty & a little spicy. That silky texture is exactly what I do enjoy! It's one of the richest meats there is and although it is not an everyday thing, it is a real favourite indulgence for mine.
This Chinese-style pork belly is sweet, salty, and perfectly tender. How to cook Asian-Style Braised Pork Belly. Place pork, onions, garlic, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, brown sugar, rice wine, soy sauce, and dark soy sauce in a. You can cook Pork Belly Asian Style using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Belly Asian Style
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Pork Belly.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 20 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Hello everyone, Check out my new recipe for a beautiful Asian style pork belly dish. I hope you enjoy, Please hit the subscribe button Thanks Jamie. This Sticky Chinese Pork Belly is one of my absolute favourite recipes on the blog. Check out my three step process for pork that's meltingly tender, with a crispy exterior and gloriously I haven't tried this with a meat-like alternative, but my Asian-style cauliflower wings make a great alternative.
Pork Belly Asian Style step by step
- Cut pork belly in about 3/4 inch strips..
- I mixed all the marinade ingredients, used a stock blender to chop and mix the ingredients. It was still a little chunky, not a total puree..
- In a bowl mix the pork belly strips and the marinade..
- Let sit 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layout the pork belly strips on a cookie sheet. Place on a middle rack. Note – picture is of a single serving, not the whole recipe..
- Cook 15 minutes, flip all strips over, bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Serve immediately..
Tagged with food, creative, doggo; Shared by FoodandThings. Pork Belly Asian Style (Spicy & Oven Roasted). The pork belly in the picture is laid on top of a bed of green onions cut into thin strips. Pork belly AND vegetables together as one awesome side dish. This is a great pork belly stew Shanghai style!