Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style). Enjoy A Juicy Burger With Melty Cheese, Crispy Bacon & Great BBQ Flavor. Order Your Premium Beef Online Today & Save! Tender beef, a creamy gravy, hot buttered noodles: this dish is a classic for a reason.
Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of high-quality protein and nutrients. You can cook Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style) using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style)
- It’s of Main.
- Prepare 1 lb of Beef.
- Prepare 2 bunch of spinach, fresh.
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked rice.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of hot sauce or gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds (optional).
Most beef skeletal muscle meat can be used as is by merely cutting into certain parts, such as roasts, short ribs or steak (filet mignon, sirloin steak, rump steak, rib steak, rib eye steak, hanger steak, etc. Place the roast back into the pot and add enough beef stock to. Your one-stop for all things beef. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork.
Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style) step by step
- Cut the beef cross grain in strips, for this one I had a streak I bought it on sale. I cut it in thirds, then cross cut those for 2 inch x 1 inch x 1/8 inch strips..
- Season the streak strips with salt and pepper, I would be light on the salt, this seems to have enough..
- Mix all sauce ingredients, except for garlic.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon (med to med-high) oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, cook for about 1 minute.
- Add sauce to pan, allow to boil and thicken a little..
- Remove sauce from heat, set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, same heat as sauce, add beef to oil, stir fry until desired doneness..
- Remove beef to a plate when done.
- Add spinach to beef pan, with beef drippings, same heat.
- Cook until well wilted, keep flipping, I used tongs..
- Add rice to spinach, turn heat down to med, stir to combine, it is easier to do this before adding the rest..
- Add beef back in, add about half the sauce. Combine well..
- Taste, add more sauce until you like it. Serve, sprinkle sesame seeds, sliced green onions.
- NOTES – I would imagine frozen spinach could also be used, but I have not done that. If you use a thin hot sauce instead of say gochujang paste, add a teaspoon of flour to the water for the sauce to help it thicken. A medium grain rice I think works best for this, but long grain and brown is fine also..
Beef definition is – the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (such as a steer or cow) used as food. How to use beef in a sentence. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in color and well-marbled.