Korean Style Spicy Chicken.
You can cook Korean Style Spicy Chicken using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Style Spicy Chicken
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Tbl. Gochujang.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 inch of piece fresh ginger.
- You need 2 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Tbl. Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of fresh jalapeno.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Scallions.
- You need 1 of Cilantro.
Korean Style Spicy Chicken instructions
- I'm using chicken thighs.
- Cut into bite size pieces, place in a bowl.
- Clean and dice garlic, and ginger, add to bowl.
- Clean and dice jalapeno, add to bowl.
- Clean green onions, cut white part small, green part longer, add to bowl.
- Add the rest, and mix it all together. Let sit for awhile. I usually start rice at this point, and cook the meat right before the rice finishes..
- When ready, add 1-2 Tbl. Oil to a skillet, heat on medium. I'm using sesame here, but any will work..
- When the pan is hot, dump the chicken in the pan..
- Cook until chicken is done, and any liquid has reduced and thickened, this took about 8 minutes, but you need to decide on yours since many factors play into "done"..
- I like to serve it like this, maybe a sprinkle of sesame seeds for garnish.
- Maybe some green onions for garnish.
- I start by taking both rice and chicken at the same time, on each bite..
- Towards the end, I just mix it all together.