Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff).
You can have Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff)
- It’s of Beef, cubed (originally chicken).
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- You need 1 tbsp of gochujang (spicy Korean red pepper paste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of red pepper powder (I used our regular chili powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 0.5 inch of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, grated.
- You need of [To Cook].
- Prepare 1/4 of of above marinade.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 of Chinese cabbage, thinly cut.
- You need 1 1/2 of carrots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- You need To taste of salt, pepper and sugar.
Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ingredients from 'Marinade'. MARINADE beef with 3/4 of the mix, keeping the 1/4 for cooking later.
- REMOVE beef from marinade and gently simmer in cooking oil until 3/4 cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- ADD vegetables (including onion) and leftover marinade into the pot together with the beef and cook till ready.
- SEASON with salt, pepper, sugar to taste and serve with rice.