Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce. I had some frozen potstickers in my freezer to use up so I paired them with some Chinese soup and Soy Sesame Edamame for dinner. I didn't have any dipping sauce in my refrigerator so I decided to make up a batch. This dipping sauce makes it, though.
Potstickers Dipping Sauce recipe: You can serve this flavorful sauce with potstickers or other Chinese dumplings. Keep the remaining wrappers covered with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Fold the wrappers in half over the filling. You can have Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce
- You need of ● For The Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gochujang Paste [red chilie paste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinager.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Siricha Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Hoisin Sauce [optional].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare Handful of Of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need of ● Garnishes & Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Fine Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Chinese Mustard.
I don't know about Chinese potsticker dipping sauce, but this is how we do it in Japan. I made this the other night to go with steamed dumplings we ordered and unfortunately we didn't have enough sauce. For some reason one small cup for me just doesn't cut it. Why make homemade potsticker dipping sauce.
Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Cilantro not pictured..
- Add everything together and mix well. Leave at room temperature..
- Fry your raw potstickers in Sesame Oil until golden brown. Two minutes on both sides..
- Consider serving potstickers over fine shredded cabbage. Then, dip and enjoy!.
If you've been buying bottled potsticker sauce, you might be feeding your family ingredients you're not even aware of. Most of them have high fructose corn syrup as the first ingredient, and some even have artificial coloring and preservatives. Gyoza Dipping Sauce Recipe Potsticker Sauce Dumpling Dipping Sauce Dipping Sauces Dumpling Sauce Recipe Easy Thai Dipping Sauce Hoisin Sauce Soy Sauce Chutneys. This potsticker sauce is salty, spicy, tangy and perfect for dipping Asian dumplings, gyoza, potstickers, egg rolls, wontons. Now you can enjoy this terrific sauce with all of your favorite foods.