Bibimbap. Bibimbap, sometimes romanized as bi bim bap or bi bim bop, is a Korean rice dish. The term "bibim" means mixing various ingredients, while the "bap" noun refers to rice. Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables) or kimchi.
Bibimbap is a Korean rice bowl topped with an array of vegetables and meat and served with a gochujang sauce. Follow my easy step-by-step recipe to make the best authentic bibimbap! Bibimbap is the ultimate bowl meal with plenty of color, flavor, and texture to keep Easy Homemade Bibimbap. You can cook Bibimbap using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap
- You need of Meat and meat sauce.
- It’s 100 grams of beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Vegetables and other.
- Prepare 200 grams of mildly seasoned spinach.
- It’s 350 grams of mildly seasoned bean sprout.
- It’s 100 grams of shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 120 grams of zucchini or carrot.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of steamed rice.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil to cook meat, mushroom, zucchini, eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground salt.
- Prepare 1 of Korean seasoned seaweed cutted in strips (optional).
- It’s of Bibimbap sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into a recipe that's revered all around the world! With a kaleidoscope of seasoned sautéed vegetables, Korean marinated beef. Bibimbap Mix-Ins (Sesame-Pepper Bean Sprouts, Sesame Carrots, Garlicky Spinach, Soy-Glazed Shiitake Mushrooms, Sauteéd Zucchini, Scallion Slaw, Wakame, Gochujang Date Sauce. Vegan bibimbap is a plant-based take on a classic Korean mixed rice dish.
Bibimbap step by step
- For meat, mix the beef with the meat sauce listed. Leave it for 30 mins..
- Add some vegetable oil on the wok and cook the shiitake mushroom (thinly sliced) on medium high tohigh heat until they are all cooked..
- Wash, and cut the zucchini/carrot in strips. Add some vegetable oil and salt in a wok and cook the zucchini on medium high to high heat for 2-3 mins.
- Cook the marinated beef in a wok with a little amount of oil. Wait for it to turn light brown then turn off the heat..
- Make fried eggs (Sunny side up or anythingbyou want).
- Mix the bibimbap sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the rice into a bowl and add the meat, assorted vegetables, seasoned seaweed, egg and the bibimbap sauce on top of the rice..
- Serve it.
- Mix the ingredients well in the bowl and enjoy it..
It's full of flavours and textures, naturally gluten-free, deliciously addictive and healthy! Bibimbap – it reminds me of Korean Airlines' delicious in-flight meal. The secret to making great Bibimbap everytime is the Gochujang sauce! Bibimbap (비빔밥)An utterly delicious Korean meal made from rice, vegetable side dishes, beef, fried eggs, and gochujang sauce. From Erica Kastner of Buttered Side Up.