Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions. Turkey Sandwich With Avocado And SproutsHealthy Seasonal Recipes. Leftover Turkey Sandwich with Cranberry AioliSuperman Cooks. Leftovers are arguably the best part of Thanksgiving.
Use this basic recipe to make any number of satisfying cheesy sandwiches with your leftover meatloaf. Turn it into this delicious Leftover Turkey Jambalaya. I may try this recipe after one round of left-over turkey. You can have Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions
- You need of spicy onions.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of gochujang paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of sandwich.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chopped leftover turkey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 medium of vine ripened tomato.
- It’s 8 slice of dill pickle chips.
- It’s 2 large of potato bread buns.
Came here for the spicy crab mac and cheese recipe. Cranberry Apple Glaze To assemble the sandwiches, spread the honey mustard on the bottom halves of the rolls, and spread a generous amount of the spicy cranberry cream on the top halves. If you like spicy food, this Korean spicy soup made with leftover turkey will become your favorite recipe to use up all that leftovers from your. They all start with making turkey stock!
Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions instructions
- Fry onions in butter 4 minutes add gochujang paste stir it in well.
- Let saute for 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Take the turkey put into a pan with melted butter to fry salt and add garlic fry the turkey till it heated I got mine just a bit crunchy.
- To the buns add mayonnaise pickles tomatoes turkey and then spicy onions.
- Got the gochujang paste at Asian market.
It's time to jazz up your standard leftover sandwich! Layer on sliced turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce for The Ultimate Leftover Turkey Sandwich. Watch now to learn how to make this leftover turkey sandwich. Bones make a rich, flavorful stock; use the leftover turkey carcass with any leftover turkey meat along with an onion, a few stalks of celery, some garlic, herbs, and anything else you find in your refrigerator and let it simmer on low covered with water for a few hours. Every year, my husband and I look forward to Thanksgiving leftovers just so we can make this sandwich.